Hello! Welcome! Maranatha is a great place for a man to grow in his walk with Christ.
Taking the life of every man very seriously, Pastor Mike strives to set men free by showing them who they really are in Christ. We believe that a man CAN have fun and walk in the truth at the same time. Men have the freedom to be men at Maranatha!
We have several ministries that are geared just for men. Get involved today! Here is a list of ministries that you can get involved in here at Maranatha.
- Man Church – Who? Men. When? Second Saturday from 8:00am to 10:00am. (Coffee’s on at 7:00 a.m.!) Enjoy great food, Worship, teachings, and a testimony on how God is working in a man’s life! Where? at the Forest Lake Campus.
- Men’s Bible Studies:
– Sunday Morning 8:00 a.m. with Greg Martz, ongoing, room 170 Topic: Luke
– Monday evening 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.with Steve Remley, ongoing, room 170, Topic: Old Testament
– Friday Morning Bible study and breakfast with Pastor Mike 7:00-8:00 a.m., ongoing, auditorium, Topic: 2 Corinthians
– Encore (50+) Friday – with Pr. Sue Werneke, 8:00-9:30 a.m., ongoing, auditorium, Topic: Study of the Old Testament Chronologically: Isaiah & 2 Kings
- The Shop – Men With A Mission – Learn more here!