Hello! Welcome! Maranatha is a great place for a man to grow in his walk with Christ.
Taking the life of every man very seriously, Pastor Mike strives to set men free by showing them who they really are in Christ. We believe that a man CAN have fun and walk in the truth at the same time. Men have the freedom to be men at Maranatha!
We have several ministries that are geared just for men. Get involved today! Here is a list of ministries that you can get involved in here at Maranatha.
- Man Church – Who? Men. When? Second Saturday from 8:00am to 10:00am. (Coffee’s on at 7:00 a.m.!) Enjoy great food, Worship, teachings, and a testimony on how God is working in a man’s life! Where? at the Forest Lake Campus.
- Leading Man – led by Pastor Bob Headley Meets every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 6:00-7:30. All men are welcome. We focus on grooming men to lead in all areas of their lives. Home, work, church – wherever you may be. We talk of being better husbands, fathers and friends. We encourage men to become worshipers, prayers and workers of the Kingdom. Bring your bible and join us!
- Men’s Bible Study
– Friday Morning breakfast and Bible study Facilitator: Pastor Mike Runs full calendar year 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. Location: Maranatha Forest Lake Campus, kitchen area. 464-3131.
– Monday evening 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Runs full year. Facilitator: Steve Remley 464-3131. Location: Maranatha Forest Lake Campus – Room 170
– Encore (50+) Friday – 8:00 a.m. Runs full calendar year. Location: Maranatha Forest Lake Campus.